View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 09:24 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultbizwork View Post
I was just checking my WL and I see one model made her Top Area NON-Clickable.

Please take a look. When you pass the mouse over Chaturbate Banner and the top menu, you cannot click on it.

Even in the Chaturbate site, she did the same effect: chaturbate.com/iamjoyxs

She is even forcing the current Chaturbate Banner of "Chaturbate Awards" non Clickable.

Wait until the page loads completely and try.
I've found dozens of models that block the navigation in various ways, preventing you from using CB buttons to move away from their cam. I still continue to advocate promoting a white label as 99% of the model's outbound and CB referral links are made non clickable by CB.

I'm still baffled that CB continues to allow models so much freedom with their profile page. It seems over the last three years it's gotten progressively worse as models discover new ways to divert their CB traffic to outbound links. 3 years ago you'd almost never see a model page with a CB referral affiliate link and now they are hundreds if not thousands who do it. CB gives the model more freedom to input code into their cam page than any other cam site.

Most of the top models try to divert their traffic to their OnlyFans page. I realize OF and CB are completely different, but you can't convince that the thousands of outbound OF links haven't had some sort of negative impact on CB revenue.

Instead of CB continuing to tell the models what they can and cannot do with their profile page and then trying to enforce it only when they get reported, why not code in the proper controls that eliminate the model's ability to even circumvent the rules.

I'm sure if CB were to implement these controls there would be an uproar amongst the models. However, CB has reached a maturation stage of tens of thousands of models whereby they don't need to coddle the models in order to keep them on their platform. If they lose a few, so be it, but I guarantee you the profit increase for CB from eliminating outbound links would far surpass any revenue loss from losing a few models
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote