View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 02:15 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicvirus View Post
How do we know this isn't a paid post to try to make people believe that shaving exists without questioning authority?
Now, first of all, you can check how ofter I post here and what my posts are.

Second and more important I just received an update on that.

This is IMPORTANT for All Affiliates to read as I was really really surprised (pleasantly) by Chaturbate`s support this time.

A bit of backstory:

Maybe 3 weeks ago I asked how did a certain whale that spent around 7000 in a matter of 14 days suddenly disappear when I know for a certainty he is still active. I did not get an answer, I provided his first spending date, country, spending amount, last spend date and date of sign up. I still didn't get an answer.

Yesterday I have received this :

"Thank you for reaching out and for being an active Chaturbate affiliate. This case has been escalated to me for supervisory review and resolution. I appreciate your patience as I looked into the details of the account you’re describing. I can confirm that the referral in question did create a new account. However they were not “stolen" as this user’s account is not currently tied to any affiliate link. Normally that would be the end of my inquiry, but since you have been with us for many years and have been a successful affiliate in that time, as a one-time accommodation, I’m exercising my supervisory authority to override the empty affiliate link field for this user’s new account and associating it under the original affiliate link for the old account. I’m also adding $1,456.89 to your current commission balance for the purchases completed by the user since they created the new account. I trust that this is responsive to your inquiry, but please feel free to let us know if there is something else with which we can be of assistance.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team "

To tell you the truth I did not expected this and I faith in Chaturbate restored!

Best regards,

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote