View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 01:07 PM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
That's great that CB helped you keep this whale and kudos to you for writing that email to them. I've lost a lot of whales over the years and never thought about sending CB an inquiry, mainly because I promote CB 100% via white label. I'm assuming you are not promoting via a white label, if the spender had decided to create a new account while on your white label then you would have retained the referral.

Maybe you answered this, but how could you "know for certainty" that the spender was continuing to spend even after your stats reflected no new spends?
I was not sure he was spending but I was sure he is still frequent on my website daily due to some analysis of when the registration occurred and the people online at that specific time.

And Bill`s tool was an indicator of what he has spent, which days, how many transaction etc

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote