View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 09:01 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
Enjoy your nationalist dictatorship where it's legal to beat up women and gays and the only people who profit are the ones who kiss Putins ass.
You enjoyed Hitler already, so we are enjoying Putin. Every nation deserves that it deserves

Municipal deputies were arrested today in Moscow because... the police decided they they are "unwanted" persons. A way to go!

^ My wife wanted to visit this event, but in the last moment she decided to be on another civil action. So if she decided to go there, she'd get her 2nd sentence for disobeying police and would considered as a recidivist and a unwanted (dangerous) person

2MaDalton: I thought you a bit smarter, but I was wrong. I posted that video to show how Russia changed from B.P. (Before Putin) era to A.P. (anno Putin ) era. That video was filmed in 2001.

Today even Putin's pocket propaganda openly says that Mussolini was a brilliant person and Putin's Russia follows his fascist way. They are proud for that. Proof:

The same guy says on Russian State TV that Hitler was a brave man: