Thread: Business Issue with link buy
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 04:46 PM  
MoCuishle

Industry Role:

Hi My Dear Friends ;
I am owner of Eroti.ga and would love to explain some points...
First of all , never met or discuss this animeHentai and really don't understand what is his/her problem with me !

Here is the situation :

1- Eroti.ga is a free streaming video website and never selling any paid subscribtion !
2- We never had any staff as DePalma
3- We never had any email address as : [email protected]
4- Our Head Staff is : MoCuishle
5- Our email address is : [email protected]
6- [email protected] is not our PayPal address (you can complain to paypal)

So someone has been scammed this guy !

There is a link as Request/Contact in our website, he/she could simply click and send a message and get a reply in 10 minutes ...

That's true someone scammed him/her but it is not Eroti.ga

If this guy has any proof or message about business agreement would love to see it here and always ready to discuss about this matter , but I am 100% sure , never got any message or business proposal from this guy and never got any payment !

So I am here and waiting his/her proof !

And last point : Eroti.ga is alive since 2017 and I have at least 50 different approved advertiser (Backlink Buyer , Banner Buyer, Guest Post Buyer) to tell you how Eroti.ga is safe and trustable business partner... I am also ready to give you all that partner's website address and you can ask them...

** Final Note : Eroti.ga not exactly pirate website , 95% of our contents and streaming movies are Public Domain (forgotten, never released) Trash and Adult Movies... And may be it's only one in the world with it's substance !

** For example , we are also working with some well known adult content producer since 3 years (Best known one : ROSCOE FORTHRIGHT (you can google him), they are paying for a year and they have 3 backlinks and 2 banners in our website !

So we also do not work with any broker... We have a link in our website as "ADVERTISE HERE!" and only way to buy backlink is to click this link or directly contact us via our website contact form !!!!

What can I say !

Last edited by MoCuishle; 03-21-2021 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Additional Info
MoCuishle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote