Thread: Business Issue with link buy
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 11:42 PM  
animeHentai
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
that still doesn't mean you are dealing with actual site owner or someone who has permission to resell spots on a site. those scammers can just buy a spot for 1 month and then resell it to you as 1 year deal. your link will go online but it will be gone in a month. if you buy stuff (links/spots etc.) from someone you don't know, in the case of doubts you can ask them for proof of ownership. just ask them to upload some txt file on the server for example. the actual owner should be ok with that.
Quote:
Ok, Now all the picture is clear...
This SCAMMER Son of a bitch is : [email protected]
He said he has some new websites and want buy back links...
As I said , always keeping my own records... Hereunder you can see our deal with him (copy and paste link to see our deal:
eroti.ga/banners/Screenshot_1.jpg

So, I never know who is the owner of any website.. I just know payment has been done or not....

This is also mistake of advertisers/buyers... They did not check their orders with original website !!!

I am really sorry about this situation ... After that moment also I will check and ask website ownership proof from my buyers....

But as it's clearly visible, Eroti.ga is not scammer ! We are trustable and very serious people ! Hope all is clear for you all friends... Thanks
Quote:
Also ,
I am kindly requesting from this discussion's author @animeHentai make a correction note to his first post as Eroti.ga is NOT SCAMMER !!!

Thanks
I apologize for calling eroti.ga scammer
It was my mistake to accept posting my link as proof of site ownership, or full and rightful access to the site
I don't see an option to modify or delete this thread or its first post, as the offended side has requested
Anyway, maybe it's better for the post to stay, people can learn from my mistake
animeHentai is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote