View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 06:48 AM  
patadeperro
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimwexler View Post
Anyone seen/know a good example of the open to the public AI that can write adult content? I've seen some that work pretty well, but it was non-English. Cannot find anything close to the quality that will work in English.
This is exactly what happens when memes are "adopted" by the industry... why are you overcomplicating the solution? you can do EXACTLY that with Google spreadsheets, this is how you do it:

a) you use importxml function to scrape the content you want to rewrite from a specific website.

b)go to tools, scripts and use the Markov chain function in javascript such as https://github.com/thomas-alrek/mark...rkov-chain.js/

That script will "rewrite" the content of the text, of course, there are some tweaks that need to be done, but the idea is there, I have given you the code, go to Fiverr and pay $25 for somebody to customized, now you have your own "AI software that creates text in English"

I have seen SO MANY companies that spend thousands of dollars on concepts/solutions that they are unable to comprehend or properly use, once you know the principles you can implement them with your own budget/needs.

email me at support (at) adultvideoblaster (dot) com
patadeperro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote