View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 07:42 AM  
dcortez
DINO CORTEZ™

Industry Role:
20 years ago, when I started promoting my content online, I developed several stand-alone software applications that incorporated nested levels of English language processing, yielding fluent, highly randomized/nuanced natural language text for specific niches.

This worked well, and search engines indexed pages created with this text.

Even though I still use variations of my software to help with copy writing, because of the many other signals used by search engines when analyzing pages to be "organic" or not, it's faster to manually write unique adult promotional content that has just the right balance of keyword reinforcement and legitimate natural randomness.

In 2004, my software could crank out thousands of unique pages (all strategically hyper-cross-linked in the most effective topologies of the day) in one day, but today, dropping so much content in too short a time sets off red flags that can result in getting sandboxed or permanently disappeared from the web.

Based on my own experiences, slow and steady manual copy writing and legitimate audience building is the best way to go.

-Dino
dcortez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote