View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 01:24 AM  
cordoba
Confirmed User

It takes me about 10 minutes to write a 200 word video description. Adding a small gallery with unique titles and alt tags takes maybe 5 minutes, then adding a Yoast header and tags another 5 minutes. I usually watch the trailer or even some or most of the full video (if the sponsor site has given me free access which they rarely do, even when I'm sending them a sale every day for years) in order to determine if it's good and so I can write a decent description/copy text and add appropriate tags for it. This takes 5 minutes maybe, and I only select videos I like (or think my viewers would enjoy) to post, so I end up watching videos I don't ultimately upload.

So the average blog post takes me maybe 30 minutes. Automating copy text might save me 10 minutes, but I'd still want to review and tweak, so perhaps an 8 minute saving. From the links above, it would cost over several hundred dollars for the software a year, and there is the risk of being penalized by Google if the text isn't 100%. I would need to be earning 6 figures for it to be worth the time savings and risk.
cordoba is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote