Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
you can't just send an email and say, "take down my videos!"
I can and I did.

Quote:
Doesn't work that way.
It does work that way. And those pricks removed everything I requested - without sending them 200+ urls of our content.

Quote:
You put a DMCA together and send a list of the urls that contain the infringing material.
DMCA in an American law and according to their "terms" , they are subject to the laws of Cyprus. (LOL) Thieves like this are usually Russians, what the fuck they have to do with DMCA? ROFL...

Do you realize they just pull this "official and properly formatted DMCA" bullshit to discourage copyright holders from reporting hundreds of pirated videos - cause they know that most of them don't have the nerve (and time) to spend hours putting a list of all urls together.

They fucking see those videos are copyrighted and they know it.

Quote:
there are basic processes that ned to be done to remove it.
There is no fucking law in the country I live in which would require me to use "basic processes" , so fuck them with that. Copyright is protected by criminal code and I don't care about anything else. Basic processes my ass

Are there basic processes for telling them they are profiting from pirated materials and install viruses with all those popups and ads they open?? They most likely upload those materials with their own "users". Or do you think those are random users uploading hundreds of those pirated scenes of each paysite?? That would be naive.

They are prohibited by law to knowingly use pirated materials no matter what. They see all those watermarks and site names.

Fucking asswipes.