View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 01:26 AM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
working with both of them, for some time. A couple of years.
I think that "working inside an admin" needs to be streamlined more on the working hours of the webmaster, meaning, things should be faster, simpler. From adding to editing.

When working for some years on both of them, you start to see where things can be better. Did request modifications, paid for it, got it my way, but I am still thinking that Coders need to work as webmasters first themselves before coming up with the perfect product. No Personal Bitchslap, just an observation.

When push comes to shovel, I use Wp-Script, why? Easier Thumb Editing, better cropping options, and able to knock off 90% from thumb weight. Smart? No, but it helps me build faster and the traffic shows this.

Somehow I wish all coders would merge their brains and go beyond and above to create the perfect script.

Mechbunny = Top Support, Konrad is a smart person.
AVS = Did not even bother to send them my view

Zorgman (Australian guy) his script, in 2007 that was, he was so close to becoming perfect. So sorry that product went to shit, but it was close to perfection!
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote