View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 12:06 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
@Lili I agree completely with your three types of model approaches to trying to gain sign-ups, and @S as well that it probably wouldn't go over well for you to join a performer forum and try to 'educate'

to me cb is the real responsible party when it comes to the 'clear your cookies/use a new browser and sign up under my link' crowd

I know cb is capable of monitoring their site...a friend of mine started camming when he lost his job due to covid and was streaming at my place one day. I had just woken up, didn't realize he was online, walked behind him to get to the kitchen and he got suspended for an unauthorized person on cam. I was on screen in the background for about all of 5 seconds

he had signed up to another site at the same time but hadn't tried it, went there during his suspension, started banking from day 1 and never went back to cb

point is, if cb could catch that, they can check profiles for cammers actively trying to steal clients. cb is the party dropping the ball here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Hope you stick around
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote