View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 06:58 PM  
yuu.design
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLi View Post
A complete in depth answer to that question would be too long, but I will give you 5 tips that will help her a lot.

1) Long streaming sessions. Tell her to aim to be on cam for 4 hours at a bare minimum and to aim for 7-8 at a a time. This is because of the way CB's positioning works. When 2 models have the same number of viewers the model who has been on longest will be listed first. So this will give her an edge to climb the pages.

2) The first week is critical, she will get the "new" tag and she will be brand new to anyone waltzing in. She has to cam as much as she possibly can that first week, if she can pull all nighters, she should. This is especially so if she has a personality and a modicum of charisma. Personality camgirls are the most successful so the first couple of weeks she will hook the people who will be the building blocks of her incipient community. She shouldn't waste it.

3) If money is not a pressing issue, tell her not to get naked the first week and to focus all of her attention on having fun with her audience. No private shows, no tip menus, she needs to create a sense of expectation and intrigue before she should do anything else. Tell her to not even look at the tokens. She can do fun goals, but no nudity.

4) This ties in with (3) but she must not oversexualize herself. This is probably the biggest mistake new girls make. She is a person, not a niche or a fetish, she has to avoid branding herself after anything sexual. IE: avoid usenames like "BigBoobsCarla" or "TwerkingStacy" or "TightHoles". You attract the crowd you will then have to endure and it's best to aim for gentlemen and people who are there looking to be entertained not just a quick fap. They tip better, are more loyal and actually fun to interact with. All around better experience.

5) No PMs. No split camming. No phones on her desk. She is there to entertain and anything that distracts her from public chat must be kept shut tight.
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer i really appreciated it. I'll fwd it to the my friend

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote