View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 01:56 AM  
LiLi
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamgirlCloud View Post
@Lili - does your Chaturbate bio design look astonishing?
Usually webcam performers don't give much interest to that because its not their job to learn, know, adapt and apply marketing strategies and by all means, in online environment, image (branding) is a powerful calling card (not to mention the other benefits of having a profile page which works for you)
Nope. My bio is by design text-only. Many reasons for it, but mainly it’s the fact that it loads without an issue on any browser and any device and I don’t have to go through 5000 steps when I want to update it. In general bios are mostly irrelevant since you are quite literally there live so they are already seeing who you are and what you do, and when you aren’t there nobody is clicking on your bio that’s not been to your room before. It’s mainly a place to keep relevant information and links, but not something that is going to contribute in any significant way to your show or your success
LiLi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote