View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 12:42 PM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beurnii View Post
I really like the way Skrill work, which is similar to paypal. However if do wont do adult stuff, do you guys know a alternative that does?

I think that this kind of e-wallet was what I am looking for.

What I really liked is:
-User without a Skrill account can pay directly with their credit card
-It accept monthly subscription payment too.
-The money would accumulate to my ewallet
-I can send payouts directly from the ewallet to my performers using their ewallet account
-I can transfer the left over to my real bank account without overloading it's max monthly operation.

If you have any suggestion, I would love to heard them. Thanks!
Paxum is definitely worth your consideration.
  • You can fund your account directly by adding funds by wire, or you can have your CC processor payments settled directly to your Paxum account through a p2p transaction (such as with Segpay), or as a 3rd party incoming payment (such as CCBill, Epoch, etc).
  • You can issue your payouts instantly through bulk file upload or regular p2p payment, or through the API. There is a $1 USD per transaction fee (no matter how much you send). So if you're paying 20 performers your transfer fees would be $20 USD, etc.
  • You can receive unlimited payments to your Paxum account from others.
  • International payments are supported - you can send payments to anyone in the Paxum system no matter where they are located. The transfer fee is a set fee.
  • As a Canadian business you can withdraw your funds at any time through Wire, CAD wire, or to an external credit card.
  • Business account-holders can also request the ability to issue 3rd party payouts (Wire, EFT, to others) so that you can payout to those who don't use a Paxum account.
  • Your performers can access their earnings through multiple withdrawal methods including the Paxum SEPA card (for SEPA zone performers) and the Paxum Unionpay Card is available for everyone else (when Unionpay is supported in the associated country).
We have a LOT of happy customers; both business and personal, and for many many years Paxum has been the preferred payment method for the adult industry.

I'd be happy to chat with you directly if you'd like more information. Please feel free to email me (ruth at paxum.com) or hit me up on Telegram (PaxumRuth)

Special thanks to everyone that recommended Paxum in this thread!
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote