View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 06:59 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
If they r affiliates of chaturbate telling chaturbate users to clear cookies and create new chaturbate accounts they r definitely breaking the rules.

word

cam performers being affs isn't the issue. streamate allows talent to promote their profile links for higher pay but anyone who would try to get a current customer to clear cookies/change browsers/resign up would be banned in a heartbeat, or at minimum text declined

I know this from helping some peeps sign up to that site which up until recently I was completely unfamiliar with so hadn't seen the talent back end until recently (no, I am not a studio, just trying to help in trying times). there's actually a warning in the admin that performers can't post their cammodels ref/aff link in their profile or in chat. any profile text has to be approved by an admin

cb prob doesn't enforce their own rules as they have become massively saturated and figure talent will bring in more spenders than some random aff

that's my guess. could be wrong

but performers being able to pimp their own ref links offsite are not the issue

cb enforcing their own rules is
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote