View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 01:30 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gar View Post
Sorry, I thought they have a different terms for models.

I didn't even make a sale yet, just a sign up.

I didn't know.

As I said, oh well.

I bet someone had found a solution to this "fraudulent practice" already.
The solution is for CB to BAN all models asking for this.

They ban models from time to time but they should be far stricter and it will go a long way.

Basically the models believe they are doing all the work and they don't give a shit we spend years building up traffic, we spend money and they are the ones actually using our hard work to make more money. When we are getting our fair share it is OK.

I want the models I promote to be better, to make more money cause It will be good for both of us, but when they start asking to get our 20% as well it`s the time it is getting ridiculous.

The sad part is CB allows them to link to their social media and even competitor websites like (Only Fans) thus leaking traffic/money from themselves. No one seems to understand why, but I guess it will come a time they will simply cut this off or they`ll simply fade away and start making less and less money.

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote