View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 06:07 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers View Post
I am very open to telling you about my relationship with them. They were one of my most successful traffic peeps on a Mobile Project 5 years ago. Since then I have always kept my relationship with them, I always have my contacts close to my heart. Cherry has grown under my skin, they have my blessing and I intend to become a Super Affiliate there. I feel that I can trust them with my time and money.

The reason I started this thread is simple, I wanted them to see the feedback from Scratch, from the people that count! You, Speigelau, are one of those people. Your input has been very helpful and you will see in the near future that your input is constructively received.

In case you want a deeper conversation about this, contact me on Skype, I am always happy to have a leveled discussion with a like-minded live cam affiliate.
That's fine and what I was thinking, just took issue with your initial post of "I spotted Cherrytv ....." which implied that you had just randomly come across the site and after looking at the site and program I was a bit perplexed by your enthusiasm. I wish them the best and I'll be checking back to see what changes happen with the site and affiliate program and am certainly willing to lend any advice when called upon.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote