View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 04:16 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applebite Media View Post
I believe I said keep more money for yourself, not save money. You seemed to have taken my comment personal from your response.... if you are working a deal, sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes.... just stating an opinion.

As far as using 3rd party... I am sure I am not the only one here that can say they were fucked over by a 3rd party taking a percentage of our hard work.

Even when you get things in writing it does not guarantee you will not get screwed or even paid.

One thing I have learned is that the more control you give away, the more you lose. Best to keep things as much to yourself as you can. But what the fuck do I know?
no, not at all in the bolded part. I was just defending a woman I respect who was getting trashed by someone else here

as to 3rd parties, I had to sue my first cam company for stealing thousands from me. I won and got paid everything including court costs but it took over two years and a ton of stress

so I get the importance of being in control. here, when I sold my site I also sold my merch account. so I do my processing through the same person (with a long, successful career in adult) that I rec'd to Mayya. I don't make a dime from that rec

we're good I hope. zero animosity over here. just breaking down the math she receives more per dolla than if she went with her own processing and gateway. even though it's now in my past I'm hella proud of creating that option for those who need it

peace and happy Wednesday
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote