View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 06:02 AM  
Rumpelstiltskin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks for your feedback mate. It's been few days now since I've activated the card so I can share a small feed back on my own now. The currency exchange fees are definitely higher than previous Paxum card. I could hardly find someone to accept my card online since all the US or EU companies are not interested in taking my money from it. It's also impossible to associate it with Paypal even if I found some old news online claiming that this thing would be possible. The Paypal pages in cause are now redirecting showing errors. I've managed to make two payments using it and there were no fees associated but I was charged with $0.25 fee for a failed payment. If you will try to use it try to have some cents over the amount paid in you card balance because let's say you pay for $10, they will initially charge $10.01 and will return $0.01 after the payment is completed. I was making some tests and tried to use the entire card balance to make a payment, that payment was rejected for this reason. My conclusion, this is the weirdest card I had in years. Apply for it only if you have no alternative but I don't think you will be able to use it to pay for goods or services provided by US or EU companies.
Rumpelstiltskin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote