View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 01:35 PM  
ZTT
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike9 View Post
I picked up LGcams.com and am mostly just worried that LG can do something because their phones have cams on them lol. ..But LG apparently is going to stop making phones, so.. :p
So far I just put up a WL until I get around to making an API cam site with it, but I already got about 60 uniques to it according to CB stats (I didn't put GA on it yet, too lazy lol) So someone knows about it, or just some bots, not sure yet. Archive.org says nothing good has been on it for 10 years, so I don't think it's old links lol
Ah, I thought it was going to be HPcams. I think you'd only have an issue with a site about cameras or something else tenuously related to LG, and not just a Live Girls webcam site.

There's only one "cams.com" domain, so there's a justification for using variants with extra letters, and it wouldn't pass the "moron in a hurry" test; nobody is going to confuse an adult webcam site with an electronics company.