View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 02:24 PM  
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsevenup View Post
im having a good time with stripcash - Alex is my AM, responsive and helpful;

they made a mistake on one of my payout sending to wrong account TBH its taken longer than it should have to resolve - but that being said im just waiting on a final confirmation from my bank now in a couple days i will know 100%;

I get averaging around 7-10% of signups becoming spenders; makes circa $3 earned per signup but on revshare so this number could go up over time
(some of my traffic gets cookied for CB, but there its around $1.5 earned per signup so not as good, and same traffic going right to CB didn't yield anything much)

Hitting around 3-8 signups a day, dont care verified or not both can be spenders

Have caught what I would consider a couple baby whales;

also had 1 model signup and get me a $50 bonus, no idea where she came from but her profile is nice to see! haha

Only sending about 2500 clicks a month at the moment, SEO traffic; scaling it up slow and steady
Nice gj.
Im too working on scaling up arm. After around 1-2 years i have now a good base with steady income.
Got a lot of thrash traffic, but here and there there is a good spender start to have fun for a long time.

Hope stripchat will go on rising and implement cool new features in future.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote