View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 08:42 AM  
money biz
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
I doubt Martin Luther King Jr. had it in mind "free at last" that Britney Spears fans would be screaming it. It's all I can see on TikTok and other social media. Like has this really been the main case we're all hoping to win?

Britney Spears is now a free woman, because the judge has swiftly ended her conservatorship ... effective immediately.

The judge terminated the conservatorship without requiring any further mental evaluation ... something Britney was adamant about.

The hearing started with Britney's lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, quoting Britney's June testimony ... in which she said, "I just want my life back."

The judge then went around to all the lawyers and others assembled both in court and online, asking them whether they had any objections. Not a single person -- lawyers and all -- had a problem with ending the conservatorship.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/12/britn...al-evaluation/

This all over the news but the nfl player that burned that lady alive is already a dead story.
money biz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote