Thread: News AshleyGrey
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 04:06 AM  
AshleyGrey

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieK View Post
hey Ashley, welcome to GFY...

continued advice, while you have a site and clips feed with MC and FC, i´d recommend a blog running on a small server of your own. You can direct traffic from there to both your site and page, also connect to your social media, also, it´s great to have your own content on your own server, logically from every update you do...

this is what I do now and have done since being with CentroProfits back in 2016. A server and url is only $25 a year, and to download WP and update, takes just 10 mins a day, with a nice connection that´s yours between your official site and fc page.

before this, i´d had my own site and more, 6 of them all running on a dedicated "expensive" server, with need for designers and all that stuff. I´d never look back, good luck with MC and FC and enjoy your time here
Hello NhatalieK,

First of all I thank you for your message, which touches me enormously.

My webmaster spoke to me about you when he explained to me how my promotion will be made etc...

You are cited as an example to serious models in France and Switzerland. I know that for the moment the French models are not always serious but we can take the time to help some models, Swiss, French, Belgian to be known and build their image.

And he explained to me the importance of having my own website with my own server and my own domain name. Which is in progress.

We are also working on the design of another website for my activity of soft and bdsm photo model.

I am also working on producing exclusive content for my website.

You should know that I work with many photographers, and I have also done some shooting for productions in Italy.