View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 12:12 PM  
gtsix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
no I just deliver the generated art and the metadata, you need to find a highly skilled smart contract developer for the next steps which are coming after that and it's going to cost I can redirect you to good devs I worked with or even gather a whole team for your project, if you are serious about it but I don't do the Solidity part myself... but if you manage to establish a successful NFT drop you can make several millions of dollars but several hundred thousnads at least with ease in just a month.. it's not a cheap game but can bring astronomical returns in no time...

you might think my flat price is a bit high for that but if I'd go for my % from the project you wanna do, believe me it probably costed you way more in the end... and I'm not about to knock down the market value of NFT experts for more or easier orders, I'd rather organize more NFT projects myself, lol
gtsix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote