View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 09:54 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
I have just checked, and my account seems to be activated again.

I have no problems that I added the discount code to the packages, as I presumed it applied to them.

I was annoyed that you cancelled my account, after demanding payment for the full amount, as I could see no option to cancel, and I explained to the person who emailed me what happened.

I do not believe I was being unreasonable in not wanting to pay the full amount as I felt your firm had demanded as I only purchased believing I had a discount.

I also sent a dm to https://gfy.com/members/afsc/ and never got a reply.

My worry now is if I order from you, and then you later have one of the staff cancel my account because of whatever reason, I will be unable to download what I ordered.

Just to be clear, no one from this firm has contacted me since the account was closed to say it was a mistake or whatever.

If I have done something wrong, I will hold my hands up. I am not perfect.

All I did was presume the discount code applied to packages, and when I went to pay, your system did apply it. It was then I got an email saying the code did not apply. No problem. I could not see a way to cancel the payment. But then I was very shocked to get an email demanding payment in full or account closed.

If I order on Amazon and change my mind, I can cancel before it is sent. No threats of account being shut.