View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 04:50 PM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli58 View Post

I will however say I've had seen DV Times around over the years and I can't count how many times he's been banned from places including XBIZ. This whole thread just sounds super sketchy to me.
Just one last point before I go to bed (I am in the UK).

Perhaps when you go onto a forum such s this and make your, rather rude remarks about things you are not involved with or know anything about, perhaps you may think that your not a nice person.

I have no problem that you post such things, however, do not post on twitter as if your a victim when your doing something similar.

Just because your female (I presume you are from your site), does not give you an excuse to be unpleasant to others, and claim some moral high ground on twitter.

Quote:
This talent agent's abusive, predatory behavior towards women only reminds me that I'm doing the right thing by putting my support behind
@OnlyFans
so that women don't need jackasses like him.
You see I consider your posts in this thread abusive and the fact your going on this persons site and seeing what stats he has and backlinks, seems rather predatory in truth.

I suspect you believe as a lady you can get away with such posts on this and other forums and fall back on the victim card. But it does not wash with me.

As I have said, I have no idea who you are, or at least I have not memory of you.

And the only reason I am posting this is because for some strange reason you have twice had a go at me, in this thread.

Now if I have offended you, I can only apologize.

I hope I have in the last two posts offered you the respect that you have not offered me.

I certainly am not claiming to be perfect or anything. Far from it.

I am not hear to win friends.

I simply posted that I had poor service and did not know why I had and felt let down, by a firm that I had planed to purchase content from. I may still do.

I will be honest, I have no idea why you have felt the need to post what you have.

I thank you for your time.

I hope you will do the decent think and apologize for claiming I have stated something that could be a lie. I do not expect you to, but I will leave the option open for you to show if your decent or not. And if you fail to do so, I would think the readers of this forum will make up there own conclusions as the type of person you are.

And as I say, if I have offended you, then I apologize.