View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 08:47 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigo44 View Post
Thank you for the feedback. We just updated the index page so you can tell what its about, but its a social network for puppy lovers and dog enthusiasts. I have adult sites in cams and thought this would be a good place to find people who have a common interest at GFY and get them involved so I made an account here at GFY. If anyone is interested in helping out on the promotional end of things I would be happy to discuss. This is my skype: live:.cid.360b3be3c1d8dea0 - or email me at [email protected]

Vertigo
Not to be harsh but:

1. putting a picture of puppies on there does not adequately describe what it is you are registering for. You need some good descriptive text. "Welcome to campuppy. Join us to meet all the other puppy and dog lovers".. Something along those lines.

2. I would get a different domain and make campuppy an adult cam site with a little puppy dog toon mascot. But that is just me.

Good luck.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote