Thread: Business ONLYFANS Agency
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 10:09 PM  
AlexxxSBG
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpchomp01 View Post
This is a pretty aggressive statement Alex and could certainly tarnish my reputation on this forum.

You arranged a chat script to be done with your contact that did not deliver on his agreed time frame. He provided no updates during this process and neither did you. We sat there for 4 weeks while no work was being done, I know this because we changed the KVS passwords at one point and neither of you said a thing.

You also promised us some SEO quotes which were never delivered.

As for the information you gave us, none of it has been put to use. You tried to quote us 20k for a site which could be made for 2k.

Further to this, you decided to leave out joint Skype chat with no parting words and any explanation for the situation.

From my perspective there was no synergy between our working styles and therefore it's best just to not work together. No need to call me out publicly for being untrustworthy.

I'll be raising this with the admin team.

Jesse, you have no reputation, first of all.

Second - you wanted to invest $20k in marketing by your "project plan and business strategy" , where I said you don't have to spend that much at all.

Third - you asked how much would cost entire dating platform with app included, I just gave you costs for which I got quotes from several developers and calculated the average costs.

Fourth - I haven't gave you SEO proposals, because I never received anything for my work and if I'm not wrong we agreed my involvement per hour, right?

Fifth - please don't lie, it doesn't suit your "reputation", I updated you I worked with him and gave you exact information what has he done and why he's facing some issues and delays. You asked for a refund, ok.. If it wasn't for me, you probably won't got that refund either.

Sixth - I didn't need passwords whatsoever for doing my part of the work. I just logged in once to all sites to check what's inside of curiosity, for SEO proposal, I really don't need password to get in, FYI.

Seventh - I left the group because you said you don't want to continue with project anymore, right? Without giving me any heads up or notice before? What should I do, stay and beg you to give me something to work for FREE? I don't think so, I left, because neither you nor Blair are serious businessmen.

Period.
AlexxxSBG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote