View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 08:40 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen View Post
Well, i suppose you could view it that way, but again , the fact is anywhere else in world when you go to store, there is no XXXXXXXXXL version of food, only normal size.
in North America I've seen bags of chips/cheetos/all those ridiculous non-foods that are massive. like the size of a normal-sized person's torso. it's fucking crazy

in Jamaica peeps tend to eat medium portions of food, but that food is actual food. pepper pot soup, pan or jerk chicken (no oil), fish, lots of veggies and fruits. even I can eat food here. plus peeps are way more active here than in North America. same with TCI and Belize

Europeans tend to eat better too, at least from what I can recall from years ago. high-fat foods but small portions. and people actually walked

my fav food is Vietnamese, that's pretty much all I ate in Toronto when I lived there

whether one kills themselves with alcohol or a knife and fork, not much we can do (assuming no politician will ever try to make a structural difference)

sucks cuz peeps who live those lifestyles are passing them on to their kids, who will die young from obesity-related conditions like their parents will

I don't give a fuck what someone looks like. I just want people to be healthy and live long, strong lives
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote