View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 03:46 PM  
Shox99
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Need SEO Manager for Tube site network

I am looking for a SEO Manager to take care of OnPage and OffPage SEO for my Tube site network.

Workspaces

Backlink sell Management:
- You take care of incoming Backlink buyer requests,from first contact until sale.
- You actively search for interested buyer.
- Take care of customer Relationship.

You should have fun at negotiating and in maintaining contact to get good deals for both sides.

Backlink outreach:
- You look for strong Backlinks for the network and try to close good deals.
- You should be able to evaluate the SEO strength of a web page
- You should be able to recognize a spam or possible harmful website.
- You should be fit in tools like Ahrefs and Semrush

OnPage SEO:
- You should have an eye on the rankings and identify interesting high volume keywords.
- You optimized bad categories
- You set well selected internal backlinks to dominate single high volume keywords.
- You take care that the content writer focuses on the right keywords and provide the guides.

- Your should be able to work with Wordpress best with the theme from WP-Script
- knowledge in HTML CSS Java or other programming languages are very welcome

I am looking for a very independent working person. If you have read the points above, you should be able to start without much explanation.

A constant innovation improvement and further development of the processes and the network is very important to me.

The Job is possible as part and full time.

If i attract your interesting leave me a message and i will send you contact details via privat message.
Shox99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote