View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 10:03 PM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998model View Post
I don't understand why the "shady" label is being applied. What possible ulterior motive could I have? There are dozens of sites where guys just post pictures of a model and ask for more of them (or the model's identity or what not). This isn't any different except that I'm the model, and yes, I'm a bit hesitant to post pictures of myself. (As I think any woman would in one of these forums, regardless of how comfortable they are with their body).

In any case, it won't allow me to post an image URL until I've made 30 posts. But you can go to Image Venue and use the path ME14XG4U, if you want to see one. Please have at it. Please let me know if you find any.

The only sites where I've actually found my pictures are Motherless, xHamster, and the like...poor souls, whatever will they do without that one out of eleventy billion pictures they have?
so you have been hunting for "your" content but you don't know your stage names and you can't post a link to any content of yours? all you can give is some vague instruction to hunt for a random code on image venue (where there's no search)?

yea shady is the right word

#