View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 04:47 PM  
FitFlexiblePetite

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy erotic View Post
@fitflexiblepetite

Welcome and all, but do change your username from your working username so your consumers can't track you down to here and then pull all your personal information off here to stalk you.

Also, welcome to the adult industry where most people leave morals, scruples and respect for others in the business at the door. As a model you are considered the bottom of the rung and will be inundated with people looking to piss on you to take advantage of you and then ultimately steal from you.

And, it'll only be a matter of time before someone outs you if you are really as 'well known' in the fitness industry. As someone wrote above, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Though, I'm guessing you're not as well known as you think you are?
I appreciate the tip on changing my user name. I’m not looking to rise to the top of the industry, just looking for more exposure. How well known do you think I think I am? Lol.
FitFlexiblePetite is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote