Thread: Boooooobs (.Y.)
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 06:06 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Natalie from True Amateur Models - (Trueamateurmodels.com)

Name: Natalie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Bartender
Number Of Pictures: 1,029 High-Resolution PIctures
Videos: Coming Soon!

Hi guys! My name is Natalie and I am 29 years old! I work at a bar and I am the bartender there. I've worked there for 4 years and that's also where Ray (model photographer) and I met each other. He was hanging out with a few of his friends, and right after I served him his first drink, I overheard his friends talking about a nude modeling website! Apparently, he shoots photos of amateur girls that are trying out nude modeling for the first time. I really didn't know what to think about that, but I do know one thing, I've never done anything even close to that before!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Ray explained to me that I don't need any experience though because he prefers to shoot girls that have never done any nude modeling. Especially if they've never even tried modeling before. If you ask me, I think that it's every girl's fantasy to be a model! The nudity aspect of it? I was actually pretty hesitant since people that I know could possibly find the pictures online, but I tried it anyway and I had a great time at the modeling shoot! I hope that you guys like my amateur nude modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more coming too!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/na...eurmodels.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote