View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 05:59 AM  
Trolleater
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Offering 2 Full Days Of Free Work

Good Day,

I'm looking for full-time employment and willing to offer 2 free days of my services to prove myself.

I was a webmaster/graphic designer/video editor/advertiser & marketer in adult for 20+ years and have done just about everything. A few years ago I decided I needed a change and time away from sitting in front of a computer all the time, and switched things up and got into construction. However, this past year I've been dealing with an ongoing back injury and found out I have 3 ruptured disks in my back, which has caused me to miss a considerable amount of time working. With the realization I could no longer work a physical/labor intensive job, I'm back looking for a fresh start and full-time employment web-based.

A list of skills/interests:

- Designing banners/ads/promo material/layouts, etc.
- Editing videos, creating trailers & short videos/clips/tube videos for promo use.
- Building/maintaining a social media presence (Instagram, Twitter, TicTok, YouTube, etc.
- Photo editing/retouching.
- Creating/maintaining partnership accounts on tube sites and uploading videos.
- Creating free adult sites & building traffic to them.
- Seeking out webmasters to promote the company I'm working for.
- Writing Wordpress blog posts.
- Coming up with new brand building/traffic generating ideas.

The 'majority' of the work I've done in the past was done in: Adobe Photoshop, ImageReady, Lightroom, Wordpress & numerous other CMS's.

If anyone's interested in talking and seeing what I have to offer, I'd greatly appreciate the chance to prove my value.

Please leave a contact in the thread and I will get back to you! Thank you.
Trolleater is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote