View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 07:25 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseLloyd View Post
You need to provide ID and model release all other participants in your content, exactly like cam sites.

The only way around the above is by the model in your content already possessing a verified creator account then you can tag them, so that if the poster does not have permission of the model they will be made aware and take the appropriate action.

Onlyfans periodically review all accounts and will remove breaching content and request third party model realise and ID of any participants they see in your content, otherwise it gets deleted within 24 hours.

Thats my experience and that was even after I had supplied all participants ID and model releases, which would lead me to believe they are overly cautious.
You gave copies of your model releases to a third party site? LOL!

We told them to fuck off when they demanded that shit.
You are supposed to be the legal Custodian Of Records. And models that work for you should feel secure that their personal information isn't gonna be handed to some morons in England running Only Fans that you don't even know.

That 2257 stuff is intended for the Feds eyes only if they were ever to raid you.

Wow. I can't believe that people actually handed over that type of personal info to faceless, nameless people on the internet.