View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 10:11 AM  
ptubes
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Birthday Week Blowout - UP to 80% Off Guest Posts & Links, Get Hooked Up For My Birthday :-)

HELLLO and Happy Friday!! Today is the last day of my Birthday Week Blowout Special - get Permanent guest posts on High Traffic / DA / DR Sites for 60-80% Off!

Permanent Blog Posts Only #20-40 Today, gets you traffic and a solid backlink forever

Resource Page Links - On sale for only $20 per site, lifetime placement

Header/Nav Bar Link: Also on sale, depending on the site, only $60-100 Depending on the site

ALSO - BE the first to get a link from the brand new Interactive community section (very engaged trargted niche community Forum) of one of my sites - I launched it 1 week ago, the extent of me promoting it was placing a nav bar/menu ink on the site in question plus 1 tweet and 1 reddit post - and it's already got over 500 MEMBERS and around 100 Posts - and growing! Willing to negotiate banner real estate or hardlinks from that section as well
ptubes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote