Thread: Assssses
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 05:40 AM  
Thotintexas

Industry Role:
I'm not trying to be a downer. But I went to a HBCU. Every single day I would go out with a fat blunt, and sit in front of the school cafeteria, as would hundreds of other guys, and just watch THOUSANDS of amazing asses walk by.

Many of which would break out twerking to whatever Too Live Crew song we all were singing as we begged them to "bend over and touch there toes"

Pussy Valley A&M was indeed an awesome experience. And the samething would happen everyday. Then after whatever meal, we would get phone numbers and try to get our own private sessions going back at the dorm room.

I have seen so much amazing ass in my years as a black man. There is NO way I can look at this pitiful thread and put it on the level. White girls don't have nice asses. They just don't compete at all. Latinas got a little something, but it still pales in comparison.

You guys can have your fun, Im good with looking at ANY womans naked butt...but these are not good looking asses. They are great looking girls, but this ain't no Ass.

Go to a Jackson State football game and sit in awe, if you wanna see a thread of EPIC ass.
Thotintexas is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote