View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 01:03 PM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
They all live in fear of asshats like you. Asshats who still don't understand how a mask is helpful, and won't even do the bare minimum to help keep societies most vulnerable a little safer.

I have looked online and could not find a single person living in fear of me.

I am sure you will provide evidence, otherwise the good readers of this site may presume you make everything up with no evidence.

Rather than making yourself look a fool and someone who lies, i know you will be posting evidence to back up your claim that people live in fear of me.

Just to be clear, even though you stated 100 cases to show non medical masks work, you have problems posting them, and you also now believe they do not work? You must forgive me as your flip flop debate is confusing. Again is is a symptom of the vaccine or something?

Anyway, I look forward to your evidence of people living in fear of me.

I feel dreadful these people fear me, as until you had pointed this out just now, I did not know.

I d hope its not many people.

Anyway, we will find out when you post the evidence to back up your claim, as I know you are not simply making up any rubbish in your head and claiming them to be facts.