View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 02:29 PM  
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
You and I do not see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I am brutally honest.

Our economy right now is doing fantastic. But I see issues on the horizon. There are world wide issues that are going to become a big issue. All countries are dealing with inflation. Russia has gone to war with Ukraine and this is causing energy issues in Europe.
The only logical post in this thread. Does everyone here watch Fox News? The economy is so bad because of the effects of the world shut down and the whole world is dealing with inflation because of it but I see so many signs that things are getting better.

My hometown 20 mins from where I live now is the home of Explorer Vans a company that started in 1980. (Hillary Clinton campaigned in one of their vans) Throughout the pandemic, the lot had 12-20 vans to be converted but in the last 2 weeks when I drive by the factory they have 40-70 vans in the parking lot waiting to be converted. The chip shortage is almost over and cars and other things are being delivered. Inflation was never about politics. Supply and demand were messed up by covid.. not politics.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote