View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 10:30 AM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
well once I deciphered your incoherent post at least I understand that

(just fucking with you BM, much love)

but for real, have you ever been a cammer or content producer? time is really fucking valuable and creating churn and burn accounts on any platform is time spent NOT making money

which is the primary goal. I just offered Nat some advice based on my experience, did not claim to be an expert

these platforms can do whatever they want, they are privately-owned companies and of course they kept that Kardashian chica cuz she's famous. for what exactly I dunno but that's beside the point

so for non-KK's who actually work in adult my method seems to be effective in attracting paying clients. again, dunno if it would work on insta but on other platforms it does
I don't know why it is such a meme to say these are private companies who can do as they please.

#1 Meta is a publicly held company.

#2 As a society, we've decided we are fine with hundreds of thousands of restrictions and regulations on what companies can do.

Not on you, Jesse, as this is said constantly.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote