View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 07:03 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Webmasters with huge traffic and high conversion rate wouldn't notice unlike small and average ones.

One thing that could affect earnings is that models send links via Telegram. Let's say you have a whitelabel and a broadcaster sends a message like "i'm online on cb here is the link"

Also it looks like models can do live shows on OnlyFans. I am not sure because I don't have an OF account. They advertise OF a lot it seems.

All this could potentially lead to loss of spenders.

On a side note, broadcasters shouldn't put links to other streaming platforms. From Chaturbate's terms & conditions :

"Although we do not control Independent Broadcasters and other users' use of the Platform, you may not use the Platform to promote or advertise any third-party products, sites, or services that deliver live-streaming content. Although, of course, Independent Broadcasters and other Community Members are free to cam on other sites, you may not use the Platform to solicit any Community Member to utilize another product, site, or service that delivers live-streaming content."
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote