View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 10:51 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
enjoy your borrowed piece of beach. i have a 5k sqft house and massive property in Thailand - zero debt and a pile of gold. i stayed in adult for 20 years because i enjoy the people and the product.

when a small producer comes to me with a low budget, i want to help them get to a big budget. no desperation here. i dont need to work another day in my life. i did mostly revshare deals in my early years. i stay in adult because i love it

#
Yeah I don't know why that guy is acting like it's impossible to make money coding in adult. It bought and paid for my house, allowed us to open up two dental clinics and we even have 2 company cars besides the ones I drive myself. Yes, we're not Microsoft, and we work in a very niched market. Yes, you get the occasional client with a spec for $200k with a $2k budget - it happens, and it's enough to explain that Onlyfans wasn't programmed for $2k. That doesn't mean we're putting in 23 hour days and making burger-flipper money. There's quite a few of us that have done well coding in adult without being huge companies. TMM, Elevated X, etc as well...
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote