View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 11:41 PM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
Yeah I don't know why that guy is acting like it's impossible to make money coding in adult. It bought and paid for my house, allowed us to open up two dental clinics and we even have 2 company cars besides the ones I drive myself. Yes, we're not Microsoft, and we work in a very niched market. Yes, you get the occasional client with a spec for $200k with a $2k budget - it happens, and it's enough to explain that Onlyfans wasn't programmed for $2k. That doesn't mean we're putting in 23 hour days and making burger-flipper money. There's quite a few of us that have done well coding in adult without being huge companies. TMM, Elevated X, etc as well...
the strange thing is they run an "indie maker" community but shit on indie makers in our industry? we build and sell software, without investors or a large team. isn't that an indie maker? too much unnecessary flexing on this board.

i'm not sure about dental clinics tho. sounds like extreme fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
I buy PMs too, some gold but a lot more silver. I feel it has more room to increase in value plus if there is some complete societal collapse it'd be easier to barter with. That said, as the collection grows one realizes just how much fucking space it takes up. 20kg of silver has the same current value as 8 golds coins and takes up waaaaay more room.
lol yea we used to buy gold and had some silver. then my wife started trading forex. now she earns my monthly income every night. i'm glad she likes me or i'd be living in a van down by the river.

#