View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 05:33 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PretjeNL View Post
Can someone tell me how to get rid of the grey CB logo on a Roboscript site when the performer is "away" or in "private session"?
Quote:
Nobody??? Or is it "secret" as many things here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboB View Post
I think it is possible if you have coding skills.
Quote:
I know there is a little piece of code for it, but no one want to share
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
Looking for that as well

I do not use roboscripts so I am not sure which grey CB logo you are talking about.

On Chaturbate itself and through the api you sometimes see a grey box. That is usually when the model has already signed off but the system has not removed the cam from the listing yet.

This is what the one chaturbate puts out looks like:

I have tried to figure out ways to block those models from my sites and have not come up with anything really useful.

The images are served up by chaturbate's cdn (highmedia.com). The image name is the model name whether it is a good image or the grey box.

The only way I could see to block it would be to:

1. Save a copy of the grey box image to get it's filesize. 21,971 bytes.

2. As you process through the cam list, pull the data for each image over to the server.

3. Examine the image to see if it matched the file size of the grey box and skip that cam if it does.

This would mean that for every cam, every time you load it, you would be pulling in the image. This is a large amount of overhead. It would slow the api load considerably and it still would not 100% fix the issue as an image could change between when you pull it in and when you display that cam data.

It also would mean that you might skip good images that match the file size exactly.

Now, if roboscripts is doing something where they are producing their own image then what I wrote above does not pertain to it at all.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote