View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 06:40 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
I suspect the big cam sites as with tube sites these days do it all themselves.

Ask for ID with the model holding the ID plus holding something with your website on it.

Nothing is 100% effective.
your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. he's looking for something that will do checks when performers are live streaming so performers holding up personal verification docs to everyone viewing the stream is a ludicrous idea

hooked on phonics worked for me

you are prob on to something though regarding "cam sites...do it for themselves"

@OP, not sure what you consider small so not sure how many active performers you have, but what about hiring a small crew to periodically check the streams? this might be a helpful method (again, depending on the size of your site and how many 'reviewers' would be needed) for checking on illegal acts between the verified accounts and their clients. provided they are educated on the laws in your specific jurisdiction watching cams is not exactly skilled labor and I would imagine not that expensive as an ongoing cost. just an idea

stuff like u/a fantasy play, unverified peeps on cam, drinking on cam, advertising used panties sent via mail in exchange for tips (in the US at least that's a BRAM violation), etc. no tech-based program that exists could possibly check for all that stuff

anyway, wish ya luck whatever avenue you pursue and props for running a responsible biz
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote