View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 01:39 PM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoplifter View Post
Absolutely. I would even support the idea that a tracking link would take priority over other methods as the transaction is done. This will never happen as the current system favors the house so much. The only solution I have found is to have a WL as an endpoint, otherwise it's likely you won't get credit for your sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretjeNL View Post
That's what i do, if they click on a cam on one of the Robo sites they go direct to the cam on the whitelabels.

Thanks both for the feedback.

I have tried WL before when I was looking to solve the ad blocker problem. I switched back to cb because my wl doesn't convert well. I assume because of the domain name and/or design. Given the issue with 3rd party cookies, it looks like it is the way to go though.

Generally speaking, my conversion rate has plummeted while I am still doing good with other programs further illustrating the issue described above. I am wondering if it is worth the effort. That's another discussion.
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote