View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 01:34 PM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike9 View Post
What if you try a WL, but make it look as much like Chaturbate as you can, the only difference being a domain like chaturbatehd.com or chaturbatefree.com, or even a CB subdomain, that way you'll most likely drop the cookie vs using your regular CB links and it'll look more legit than some random "brand" someone came up with in 4 minutes.
Is that allowed?
I don't think you can do that : brand names are forbidden in domain names and keywords. Some webmasters get fooled because "it works". The thing is sooner or later you will lose your domain, at a very minimum. Look and feel could also be a problem as it can be registered as part of the trademark.

Not trying to be a smart ass, just explaining why I am not going down this road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike9 View Post
Really? Damn, my accounts get about 50-60k/month in spending still and it only gets like 15-30 signups/day.
In line with the above discussion : are you using cb or a whitelabel? I find it hard to convert with the third party cookie block.

Are you in Bill's top 10 (on cb-stats.com) ? 50k is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoplifter View Post
With CB subdomains if the surfer is already cookied by another affiliate then who gets the sale? I don't know, but I am assuming it's the first cookie.
I have asked the question before and this might have changed but I was told that subdomain cookies were specific, so if a user is first cookied on xxxx.chaturbate.com and then goes to chaturbate.com he has 2 separate cookies. On a single domain, first cookie wins though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
What I do is wrap the whitelabel embed in a div and then have a url for the entire div that takes them to chaturbate when they click in
I'm gonna try that

Last edited by drexl; 12-31-2022 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: adding reply to sarettah.
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote