View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 06:33 AM  
Retiree
Amateurs.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen View Post
Well, i did noticed how for some reason i have more energy on empty stomach then when eating something. however breakfast does not need to include food, it can be just cup of coffee, or even better bulletproof coffee.
Yeah, I do coffee in the morning, since it has no calories and doesn't throw me out of the fasting period. I think only coffee and tea are "safe" to consume during fasting, alongside water, of course.

As for energy...you should have the most energy 2-4 hours after waking up, so that is the best time to work out on an empty stomach, to use the higher natural hormone levels as well. So when waking up around 7am, 10-11am would be a good window to work-out. Second best time is then around 5-6pm. Everything after that is messing up sleep, but I understand that many people don't have the luxury to choose, so its definitely better to workout late than not at all.
Amateurs.com - #1 Amateur Social Network
Skype ID: Amateurs.com
CzechProfits - 32 paysites, 1600+ exclusive videos
Retiree is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote