View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 10:56 AM  
Marpocastra
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Tube submitting, video and photo editing+uploading, virtual assistant, social media and more!

Hello everyone,

If you have long-term or short-term tasks that you need help with, I would be happy to offer my services. I have been working in the industry for over four years in various roles. My skills/experience include:

-Tube submitting
-Video/Photo editing/uploading
-Social media management
-Virtual assistant and general grunt work
-Data entry
-Writing (blog posts, video descriptions, etc)
-SEO
-Web/software development: My stack is Golang+Postgres+Docker+Minor knowledge of React (can write scripts for various needs)

I am a quick learner and more than willing to learn new skills to fit your needs, so please do not hesitate to reach out! I am a native English speaker and I greatly value communication, you will receive regular updates on progress and a constant line of communication using your app of choice (Skype, slack, etc.)

Rates are cheap and get even cheaper for higher work volume and long-term projects, I will always do my best to fit your budget and cost expectations.

Please contact me on Skype:
la.graphica.96
Or email:
la.graphica.96 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you!
Marpocastra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote